A couple things to say about this week:
- 6am classes have been packed, but where are all the 7am people? Talk to your friends and let's bring those folks back so we can all have a fun class experience!
- The "heavy" days where we do a lot of strength are probably the most important. If you're coming in on your own outside of class time, try to follow along with these days.
- Workouts like "Cindy" and "Mary" will come up a lot because muscle endurance and strength relative to bodyweight are the foundation of the fitness you are building. Get good at push-ups, pull-ups, and squats.
- Pool workouts are always gonna be a surprise. If you want to swim, just bring your swimsuit every day. If you don't want to swim, don't worry, I'll give you a rowing workout as an alternative.
- I hope Friday was a strong enough dose for you to feel it all weekend, and I hope you guys had some great adventures over Labor Day!
Nic - Lead CrossFit RHC Instructor
Lindy - CrossFit RHC Instructor
CrossFit RHC is a small group personal training class that optimizes fitness by using varied functional movements performed at high intensity. Using a combination of barbell training, bodyweight gymnastics, and cardio, CrossFit prepares you for any physical contingency known and unknown.
Riverside Health Club
2225 Riverside Drive
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Click here for Crossfit Schedule. Select "X Studio" under the "All Studios" drop down menu.
CrossFit RHC classes are available to Riverside Health Club members. These classes are sold as monthly packages.
Sign up at Customer Service or by calling 360-424-4200.
Monthly Billing Available
Our CrossFit instructors can conduct personal training in the X-Studio just like any of our other Personal Trainers, but they are qualified specifically to help out with CrossFit skills, such as:
-Improving weightlifting technique (Clean, Jerk, Snatch, Squat, Deadlift, Press)
-Developing gymnastic progressions (such as muscle-ups & handstand push-ups)
-Improving WOD scores & times
Prices are the same as Personal Training, starting at $65/hr, with lower hourly prices when purchased in larger packages or as monthly recurring services, conveniently auto-billed to their club account.
Courtesy of CrossFit Inc.