Reformer Pilates Instructor
Terril Mire is enjoying an accomplished career as an aerial circus artist. Since the year 2000, she has performed and choreographed a multitude of aerial acts including solo, duo, trio and group acts for circus shows, festivals and corporate events around the globe. Terril has led classes and private lessons for Aerialists since 2005.
She recently began her journey with Balanced Body in Bellingham to become a certified Pilates teacher, including specializations in Mat Pilates and Reformer.
Training & Certifications include:
Balanced Body Pilates comprehensive modules: Mat I and Mat II; Reformer I and Reformer II
White Lotus Foundation’s Yoga teacher training & certification
Mossa’s Centergy Instructor certification
In addition to her regular Reformer Pilates classes, Terril is also available for private lessons.
LIZ MCNETT CROWL
Fitness & Pilates Instructor Trainer
Liz McNett Crowl has been a health and fitness professional for over 40 years. Her extensive health and fitness training and experience combined with years of teaching a variety of group fitness formats and abilities give Liz a seasoned and insightful approach to helping individuals and small groups meet their health and wellness goals.
Liz discovered Pilates in 2011, when a friend invited her to come and try a session. She found that Pilates built on and transformed her mindful movement practice. Being curious and a lifelong learner, she began to study and train with Master Trainer Carolyn Watson and the Balanced Body curriculum. Now Liz uses Reformer Pilates to share the importance of a healthy, active lifestyle with her clients of all ages.
Training and Certifications include:
• Balanced Body Pilates comprehensive modules: Mat I and Mat II; Reformer I, II, III; Tower or Trap Table, Chair and Barrel Apparatus
• American College of Sports Medicine Certified Exercise Physiologist
• Wellcoaches Health and Wellness Coach
• ACE Group Exercise Instructor
• TRX Suspension Training, TRX Group Training and TRX Sports Medicine Training certificates
• Yogafit instructor training levels 1-5, Senior, Anatomy and Alignment I & II, Restorative, Restorative Theraputics, YogaBack, YogaStrength, and has also studied with Leeann Carey and Stephanie Adams.