Family Swim Policies
1. All Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent, grandparent or legal guardian and must always remain with their child.
2. All Non-Members must be accompanied by an RHC Member to attend Family Swim.
3. Swim Lesson Participants can attend Family Swim.
4. All Participants must sign in at the front desk.
5. No one three years of age or older is allowed in the locker room of the opposite sex. There is a family changing room on the pool deck in the aquatics center.
6. Children under the age of 13 are prohibited from using the hot tub, lap pool, sauna or steam room.
7. All participants are required to take a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
8. Running, jumping and diving or engaging in dangerous play is strictly prohibited.
9. Please respect the lifeguard and adhere to the policies and procedures.
10. All posted rules in the Aquatic Center are to be adhered to.