1. Jump Tuck - 30
2. Traveling Push-up - 30
3. Kneeling to Standing Holding 10 lbs overhead - 15 each side (lead left, then lead right)
4. Single Leg/Single Arm Plank - alternate to other side after 30 seconds (can be done off the knee)
5. Diamond Push-ups - 30
6. Alternating TOe Touches in a Seated V - 30
7. Plank Walk Outs, start in standing position, tip over place hands on the ground then walk out to a plank - hold for 10 seconds then walk hands back to feet and stand up
8. 180 Rotational Jump then 3 burpees - 20
9. Full Sized Sit Ups with the legs straight - 30
10. Reverse Toe Lunges (on toes at all times, no heels!) - 30
11. Hollow ROcks -30
12. In a Superman Position, tap hands together and heals together - 30
This is too cute. It's TOO CUTE!
Yes. Dance Camp is BACK! Rachel is bringing us THREE dance classes this October for all different ages! Check out this sneak peak of the STREET HIP HOP class!
Don't forget, all kids' programs are DISCOUNTED in October!
To read up on all the other classes, check out our kid's programs page.
Only 64 assumables left!
This is your chance to ENROLL FOR ONLY $39!
Assume a membership that someone else had to give up as result of a move or a medical reason. This deal is only valid until all assumables have been claimed. Get in here and claim yours today!
Next month's group fitness schedule is going to rock your body!
Not only is ZUMBA returning to our schedule at 4:30pm,
but we're adding PiYo on Friday's at 9:30am! See you there!
For those anxiously awaiting the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT......wait for it.....WE'RE ADDING PiYo to the studio schedule starting in October!!!!!!! We know you're already obsessed with this new craze, but to see more of what we're hoot and hollering about, check out this promo video for PiYo and get ready to DEFINE YOURSELF!
PiYo will be held at the studio on Thursday's at 4:30pm and is INCLUDED in your Riverside Health Club membership!